Offhand, I would say 50% to 75% of what new sections would cost.
 I am hoping to get something at little or no cost myself, like a tower that
had been used for a TV antenna. A number of those around no longer being
used. Just a matter of finding one. The last tower I was offers was an old
cracnkup tower that had a base that was rusted away. It had been given to
the person by another ham, mainly to get rid of the thing. Such items become
more work than they are worth. But something like you describe can be a good
deal. Be sure you can buy a new base for it, or be able to fabricate a good
base.

 Wayne WA2YNE