  From: rahwayflynn
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 12:31 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Anyone got a Amp-meter Circuit to Repeater
Controller for Telementry Readback?

  --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Gmail - Kevin, Natalia, Stacey &
Rochelle" <spar...@...> wrote:

  > Hi All,
  >
  > I am in need of a circuit to read amps to my controller.
  > Want to be able to read the current being used at the repeater site as well
as the charging current to the batteries.

  Kevin,
  Is your rack on a single phase feed? If so, placing a current transformer in
the black lead will give you a output current proportional to to the input. Put
a resistor across it and use the voltage input to the controller. The downside
to this approach is the controller will "talk" the current and label it "volts".

  Martin