--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Bob M." <msf5kg...@...> wrote:
> Comcrap cable has an e-mail outage that started Saturday morning around 7-8am
> EDT. I've been told you can still send messages out but you can't check for,
> or receive messages using your favorite mail program. Their web-based
> SmartZone e-mail program also is down, so you're screwed either way.

My site was shopping for a T3 During the Comcast's salesman's speech, I asked
what their SLA terms were.   I had to explain SLA and what 5 nines were (less
then 5 minutes downtime per year).   Comcast could not guarantee anything.
What good is 45 Mbs of bandwidth with a CIR of Zero?

We are on a Verizon T3, with a second being installed  shortly. Verizon is
pulling 24 strands of dedicated single mode to an alternate wire center for me.
   When it *has* to work, it's back to Ma Bell.