Look at the TKR-751 and TKR-851  US available Have a 751 on 146.xxx  factory
order

John
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ken Arck
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 5:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Converting a TKR-750/850 for Amateur Usage

  At 01:40 PM 4/16/2009, ptt_pupil wrote:

  >Can anyone tell me how you can convert a TKR-750/850 U.S. model to
  >be used for amateur radio frequency? I see that people have. There
  >is a European model that includes amatuer bands, but can't get it
  >here in the U.S. Thanks!

  <---No conversion necessary. They tune down no problems at all.

  Ken
  President and CTO - Arcom Communications
  Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
  http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
  Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
  we offer complete repeater packages!
  AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
  http://www.irlp.net
  "We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"