Hey all,

I acquired a couple old Motorola voter cards, a couple command modules and
an old card cage and I'm going to make a ham project out of them.  I've been
reading on how to modify them for COS switching rather than the Motorola's
tone style, which seems simple enough.  I was wondering though, if anyone
has a PDF of the schematic diagram for this, any help would be great.  I
really am just looking for the TRN6091B SQM, but if someone has one for the
TRN6093A command module that would be super helpful too.

Thanks all,

Jesse