Hello Group,

Getting ready to take my Quantar VHF rpt. to Motorola shop Monday to be
programmed.

I have a few questions, so I do not sound so ignorant to the tech doing the
programming.

In RSS, is there a setting that will send an alert if the AC power to rpt. was
interrupted and restored. (Perhaps a CW phrase?).

Is the machine capable of DTMF commands for "Transmitter Knockdown"?

Can the squelch be "Loosened or Tightened" via DTMF control? (I am going to use
encode/decode "PL", but would be a nice feature!)

The rpt. will be programmed single channel 25 kc split, conventional
analog NOW, and in 2013, be reprogrammed to 12.5 kc "Narrow Band.

Is it possible to program a second channel for narrow band, (same fx as wide
band), and using DTMF control to switch channels, so I do not have to take rpt.
back to shop and shell out

$100 or so !

This 1991 rpt. is all new to me....my other one is an MSR 2000 (Has not let me
down is 16 years!)

Tim Hardy W7TRH / AFA0TP

Vashon Is. Wa.