You should try to get with the internet company. I manage a site where there is
a VHF commercial repeater that was having a serious range problem. Started
sniffing around and decided to unplug the wireless internet UPS for a few
seconds and the repeater was perfect. Of course, you don't want to do that
until you get permission, but that may be an option for you. FYI, the internet
company replaced a board on top of the tower and it helped, but did not solve
the problem 100%.  Hope that helps,

Jordan