I have a few repeater related items FS:

ARR (Advanced Receiver Research) SP220VDG 220MHz GaAs Fet switchable
preamp. In like new condition with paperwork. One minor scratch on the
rear, otherwise appears new. Mounting screw holes and pwr connections
look like they were never used. Tested on my tracking generator, and
working to specs. $85 shipped USPS.

Computer Automation Technology (CAT) CAT-200B repeater controller. In as-new
condition. Includes manual and connectors. I bought this new for a repeater
project, and wound up using another controller instead.
$160 shipped USPS, $165 shipped ground.

Arcom RC-210 repeater controllers, in rack mount case, and newer style audio
delay board. Brand new, never used. Not a scratch on them. Includes RCP
programming software. I bought a bunch of these for a major project, and have a
few left. There are actually better than as-new, as I added the 4-40 threaded
hardware to the DB9s (which Arcom doesn't supply), and the DTMF LEDs were
replaced with 3 amber LEDS instead of the red, green, and yellow ones like
those used for the COS, PL, and PTT inicators. The amber LEDs are the exact
same manufacturer and series as the green, red, and yellow ones, sourced from
Arcom's supplier.  $415 shipped ground.

MSR2000 VHF 100w repeater. C73GSB station, currently on 150Mhz range. Will tune
to ham band with no trouble. $300 as is, or $450 turn key on your frequency and
PL, wired for a repeater controller of your choice. Or I and work a package
deal with one of the above controllers. These stations make excellent
repeaters, better than anything you can buy new. I have sold a number of these
turn-key to hams, and can provide references.  Shipping extra.

Motorola Micor 375W repeater. Currently on 147.3xx. Has Spectra-Tac receiver
chassis, and non-unified exciter chassis (12w intermediate PA driving the big
8560 tube PA).  Tubes are making full power. $500, pick-up only in central NJ.
Will also include a complete spare station, minus tubes, for free if you can
fit it in your truck.

Scom 5K repeater controller. Version 2.0, and Scom DADM audio delay board, in
factory LED rack mount case. In excellent condition, with original manual
(looks untouched). No mods, as original. $200 shipped with DADM. $150 shipped
without DADM module.

NHRC DAD digital audio delay module. As new condition. $70 shipped.

Bird CC-1 meter leather carrying cases for model 43 or 4304A. These are the
original Bird cases which are no longer manufactured. In good condition. A few
overall scuffs from use, but otherwise in fine shape. $60 each shipped.

Bird 43 wattmeters. Older style with leather strap handle and metal name/sn
plate on top. Cases have normal dings or scratches from years of use, but not
abused. Meter movements in perfect shape. N female QC connectors. $160 each
shipped.

Bird 43 wattmeter. Newer stle plastic strap handle and sticker-type model and
sn lable. In excellent conditon (one or two small marks on case. N female QC
connectors. $235 shipped.

All items fully tested and guaranteed as stated.

Eric
KE2D
609-713-3742