Hi,
  One of the ham repeater owners in the area has acquired a coax that I can't
identify. No markings on the jacket. It has a nominal jacket diameter of 0.58
inches (it looks to be the 'standard' black PE), it has a solid aluminum shield
(0.51" OD), about 0.028" thick. The dielectric looks to be the PE foam. The
center conductor is copper over aluminum with a 0.11" OD (about #10 gauge). It
looks to be 50 ohm based on a rough calculation.

  The interesting thing about this cable is that it has a messenger wire molded
to the outside of the jacket. It is about # 10 gauge steel. It is not wrapped
around the coax, just to one side, about 0.2 inches away. When I say molded, I
mean that messenger wire and coax have the same black insulator jacket with a
rib of the same material between them.

  I am looking for a source of connectors for this cable, so any help
identifying it would be appreciated.

  Thanks for your help in advance,
    Rick, N5RB