  From: craigclar...@comcast.net
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 11:49 AM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: MOTOROLA CDM, MAXTREC DUAL RACK MOUNTS

  I would be interested in one or two.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "aisendwight" <aisendwi...@yahoo.com>
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 6:33:28 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

  --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "rfrobins68" <jazz...@...> wrote:

  > Hi All
  > We (Novexcomm) are considering producing a Dual Radio Motorola CDM750 rack
mount. We now have rack mounts for the Maxtrec size radios (2x7 inch) and the
CDM1250/1550 radios. The question is; is there enough interest for the CDM750
rack mount to justify the investment in the CAT design and a production run. I
would like to hear from anyone interested in rack mounting Motorola and other
radios for repeater use. My email is jazz...@... Have a web site
(www.novexcomm.com) mostly for ham radios; no Motorola rack mounts yet on the
site as we are up dating the site. 73's Dick K4EIH/6 San Diego

  You now what would be nice? An enclosure like the one used for the GR300
repeaters.  I can't find nothing like that anywhere. Unless I buy a used GR300
of course. But, regarding the CDM750's I think it could be a good idea.