I used to stay at the Red Room Inn Dayton North - it is on I-75 about 1/4 mile
south of I-70.  Year after year, same type of thing "LOTS of little problems,
and management was "less that helpful"!!"

One yaer, the front desk gave our registration to a group that myself and
another had confronted for jamming the local talk in repeater.  We know it was
the front desk that gave our registration information, as the room was
registered under the name of our room mate to had to cancel out at the last
minute due to a family emergency.  The jammers knew the name of our friend and
that he was from Seattle.  Since he was not actually there, and his name was
only used for check in, only the front desk could have given this
information.

I had multiple problems with the Red Roof Inn Dayton North, and complained to
the Red Roof Inn headquarters since the local management refused to ever do
anything after multiple requests.  I then received a letter from the local
manager stating I was not welcome to stay there anymore.

The only reason I stayed there was to be with a friend of mine, so moving
wasn't a big deal.

Clearly, the manager didn't give a damm.