FedEx delivers on the 27th and I will be able to size it up then. First I
realize that 28V supplies are scarce but I have no need of one, I do need a
good 25A rack supple for a GE MII 6 meter repeater that is going to be improved
shortly. I like the idea of using the 220 input to lower the voltage. That was
something I had not thought of. The conversion of the board and crowbar
circuits are not a problem. If any one wants to swap an equivalent rack mount
for the unit I am great with it.

Charles, NM4V