> Brand New: 230 Ft. Andrew FSJ4-50B 1/2 in. HELIAX (hardline) Stored
indoors, protective caps on ends. Pick up only, W.P.Bch area. $400.00
Firm.....CURRENTLY PRICED @ $3.85 per ft. from > RF Parts CO>

> > > 70 cm. Repeater, Plug 'n' Play G.E. MASTR II, 40watts, NHRC-1 repeater
controller, Motorola 4 can Duplexer. Has been on the air for the last 5
years with no issues, includes manuals Pickup only, W.P.Bch area, $500.00 or
any interesting trades.

NEEDED: CDE  AR-10 or AR-22XL  4 wire rotator controller  Have 8 wire Ham-M
controller for TRADE or sell for 25 bucks, shipped. No Pay Pal, my info is
correct on QRZ.com. TNX

de Lee

K4LJP

73
.

--
"Smart pills are placebos, you can't fix stupid."

--
"Smart pills are placebos, you can't fix stupid."