At 03:15 PM 05/31/09, you wrote:

Hi guys,
Anyone have a spare service manual for a G.E. Mastr II,  UHF machine??
It does not have to be like new, just complete and not too raggedy. HI
Model # DC55YAU77B, tnx in advance.
de Lee
K4LJP
73
--
"Smart pills are placebos, you can't fix stupid."

This is a frequent question, and the answer is the same
each time - there is no one manual for any GE radio.

You need to "build" a manual, starting with your combination
number.

First, go to www.repeater-builder.com then click on the GE link.
Then scroll down to the "GE Technical Information" heading, then
click on the LBI page.
Then scroll down to the Product Code Index files, and click on
"PC67 Mastr II stations".
You will, at that point, see that you have a continuous duty, low
power wideband channel guard repeater in a DeskMate cabinet.

But the reason you are looking at that document is on the second
page.  If you look carefully at the first table, you will see that the
second, third and fifth "digit" in the combo number is critical and
determines  what the starting manual page is.

Your combination number is DC55YAU77B, and the C, 5,
and Y leads you to LBI4787 as the starter page, which is
basically a cover page for a 3-ring binder.

That page leads you to LBI30775.  Look it up and see that it
says "full page" under the number.
That means that it has wiiddeee pull-out pages, and you can
either print them yourself and tape them together, or take the
file to a Kinkos/FedEx shop or a graphics shop on a thumb drive
(sometimes called a pen drive or a flash drive) and have them
print the wide pages on their roll feed printer.  Some shops let
you email the files to them.

Going back to LBI4787 gives the receiver and transmitter number...
The second table is for the transmitter, and the "5" and "77" give
LBI30211 as the transmitter LBI, and third table uses the "U" and
"77" to give LBI30025 as the receiver LBI.
The last table uses the "5" to give LBI30867 as the power supply.

So go look up LBI30211 and you will find it is a cover sheet (again
noted as "full page") for LBI30212, LBI 30200, and LBI30213.

On the receiver look up LBI30025 and you will find it is a cover sheet
for LBI30113, LBI30032, LBI30029, and LBI4986.
You will also see a note that is has been replaced by LBI38505.
After you look at both you may decide to print one, or both.

So keep drilling down and printing LBIs as you go (or copying them
to the thumb drive) and you will end up with the complete custom
manual for your station.

And if you find any errors, let me know, I'll fix them.  I've put a lot of
work into that section of the web site (and I don't even own a GE radio!)
and I'm still finding errors.

If you stumble across any LBIs we don't have, let me know as well.
We can get them scanned into PDFs and then added to the page.

Mike WA6ILQ