At 08:36 PM 07/06/2009, you wrote:
>Doug,
>
>The 19D424984G1 is an IMTS Station Voltage Control Panel.  It is designed to
>run on either -48 VDC or -24 VDC, and is intended for controlling the output
>power of 50 or 100 watt GE Mastr II IMTS (Improved Mobile Telephone System)
>base station transmitters.  One of its functions is to cut back on the
>output power during intervals when only the idle tone is transmitted.  The
>specific band in which the panel operates is determined by the part number
>of the RF Detector Module:
>19D424785G1 is low band
>19D424785G2 is high band
>19D424785G3 is UHF
>
>The manual that covers this unit is LBI-8878, but alas, this LBI is so rare
>that it was not scanned for the GE LBI database.  Needless to say, IMTS went
>away many years ago as cellular technologies took hold.
>
>73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY
-----

Thanks very much for that info Eric... I picked one up for the right price and
was wondering if it would be of any use in our MSTR II repeater system. But,
it sounds like it is not... Interesting thing tho.. Has two
directional couplers
built into a small box and a nice meter. The two couplers are
probably calibrated
for the power set functions. One high and one low.... Would sure like to of had
a schematic for it....  Oh well flea bait now...

thanks

73 Doug