Suffering from poor receive perfomance and am trying to chech integrity of
system.

Single 3Db antenna, single output 6 cavity filter, 10w out of filter.

Could someone enlighten me, the cavities are factory tuned 145.6875 tx 145.0875
rx and am attempting to check VSWR with an MFJ antenna analyser. The answers I
see do not conform to my understanding so, at what frequencies, at the input
and output of the filter while connected to antenna, should I see low vswr.

I'm seeing 1.2:1 or so at 146.08, should I not see that on 145.08?

Just a bit confused!

Thank you,
Doug - MM0BJA