Hello All

I've had a MastrII low band receiver (29.540) on the air for close to 10
years now with no issues. It's been very sensitive and breaks squelch at
around .17uv.

Recently, after a lightening storm, the receiver went deaf.  I went to
the site thinking that the antenna might have got struck by lightening
but it turns out that the receiver now breaks squelch and around 8uv.
(or whatever is in between the 5 and 10uv setting on my IFR1200S) The
antenna checks out fine.

Having only tuned these receivers up and never having to trouble shoot a
failure, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a "smoking gun" when it comes
to a MastrII receiver failure like this. I'm going to dig out the book
and see what I can find but any help or guidance would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Adam N2ACF