We have the following available:

D43SUM7000BT  VHF repeater
                        $350.00

D44SUM7000BT  UHF repeater
                        $350.00

Celwave notch duplexer UHF (similar to 633 series / square rather than flat)
     $100.00 with radio only

Celwave 4 cavity pass/notch duplexer UHF
                     $150.00 (this is a consignment unit we have)

We also have a NOS/DEMO Telewave ANT150F2 and a NOS/DEMO Celwave BA1010 that
are both rated down to 146.

They are consignment and the asking price is $200 each.

All above items are + shipping from 89815.

Thanks,

BJ
microwavetechnology
@yahoo.com