As another 1500 user, THANK YOU Joe for taking the time to scan that.
Always happy to download and file those kinds of things away...

Really like my 1500... it's not an HP, mind you, but it does the job.
Saved our bacon when we assembled a 5-element 6m yagi antenna wrong at
the contest site two weeks ago!

The IFR plus a directional coupler, a quick sweep, a little head-
scratching, and it was "all sorted" as our Aussie friends would say.

Nate WY0X

--
Nate Duehr
n...@natetech.com