From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon Jun 29 17:40:42 2009
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Sinclair Q202GC Duplexer Help

Eric,
Thanks for your help and the otheer response that we have had with this problem.
I have sent you a couple emails containing pictures of the duplexer as you
requested and can send anyone else interested the same. We are trying really
hard to complete this project as hurricane season is now upon us and this
repeater will also tie into The intertie to include Skywarn in Peachtree city,
GA.
Please keep the response coming as all info is greatly appreciated.
Worst case I guess is we send these back to Sinclair to re-tune or simply
replace with another set. Either is an option but neither would be better. We
would love to have these re-tuned locally just to save on costs as with most in
today's economy funds are running low.
73's
N4SFU/Ron