Normally when grounding electrical and stakes  we drive the rrod , connect the
ground strap having sanded the connection and clamp securely then spray with a
special metalic paint , been doing this a long time with good success.

________________________________
> To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
> From: gascha...@comcast.net
> Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 23:23:43 -0500
> Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re: DC Ground Lightning Protection / Concrete
> Electrode

> Actually galvanized and copper plated
> ground rods should not be mixed in any ground system. Electrolysis will
> deplete
> the plating. All ground rods in any ground system are electrically connected
> one another.
>

> 73
>

> Gary k4FMX

Get the latest news, goss and sport Make ninemsn your homepage!
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=813730