Good day folks,  I have come across some LDF7-50A heliax with
commercially installed DIN connectors on each end.  These are in 250 to
300 feet coils and in good condition.   Most have the grounding straps
already mounted.  We also have the DIN to half inch pigtails available
and will be included with each cable run...    If any interest please
let me know before the local club posts on ebay.   These weigh several
hundred pounds and we prefer the buyer to make their own transportation
arrangements picking up in Norwalk, CT. 06851.  There are 10 coils of
these and have super low loss at the UHF frequencies, please see the
Andrew specs for the LDF7 cable.  These were in perfect operation
conditions when removed from the tower.  I would rather see hams use
these rather than let them go to ebay or worse...   I can send photos to
serious interested parties, but need to post with ebay be end of week if
no one else is interested.  The place where they are stored is forcing
us to move them out of the current location and we cannot use them
all..   Many thanks for your consideration.

Curt W1FSM