From: "rddow...@swbell.net" <rddow...@swbell.net>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 1:09:21 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Need to pay someone to properly install repeater
system in our school

We converted an old Kroger grocery store into a charter school. The building
has metal roofing and lots of steel beams, making it very difficult to get a
good signal on our Nextel and At&T cell phones. So far we have installed
antennas and amplifiers, to no avail.

We would like to pay someone to visit the school and make everything work.

Any suggestions.

R. Dale Dowell, CFO
Focus Learning Academy