Hi Folks,

I was talking to a buddy of mine that used to work for
Motorola, and he remembers having a problem with desense on
a VHF Astro system.

He had even received an email from a Mot product engineer stating
that off the shelf duplexers would cause the problems they were
having.

Figured I'd ask if anybody else has had issues like this.
Not having any digital experience, would that make a difference?

Going to be running the Quantar @50-60 watts, duplexer is an
older DB products 8 notch cans, 4 in TX with Stubs & 4 in RX.
600khz spacing.

I don't have any desense issues when hooked to a dummyload with
rf Port.

Just got the hardline, so hopefully will be up the tower in a
week or so.

Thanks,

Tim  W5FN