Hi Everyone,
 I was helping a friend tune a Motorola T1502 duplexer yesterday, and
got the following readings using a service monitor and GM300 receiver. I
just want to confirm that what I did looks reasonable as I did tweak one
of the band-reject loops since observing a low reading. The repeater is
playing well with no desense detected. Readings below are just general
noise levels keeping the squelch open.

RX Pair:
High-side pass 457.000 = 0.4uV
High-side reject 452.000 = 500uV

TX Pair:
Low-side pass 452.000 = 0.4uV
Low-side reject 457.000 = 30uV

The 30uV initially looked bad, so I played with the coupling loop on one
can only (the 1502 is a four square can design) which raised the
low-side reject 457.125 to around 300uV.  This put the loop near the
outermost position, but I was able to keep it fairly tight while making
adjustments. I know that a tracking generator is the best way to tune
duplexers, but having the service monitor/receiver should be acceptable.

With 85 watts into the cans, we're getting around 55 out. The cans are
spec'd at 1.5dB insertion loss which seems consistent with these
readings. I might try and find another set of similiar cans or Wacom
678's for this site, if nothing to have a spare set.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Tony