MSR-2000 and External Controllers - Repeater -
Telephone (auto-patch)

How you connect the Interconnect (Telephone Auto-Patch)
depends a lot on how the device is designed to operate. Some
devices are made to be inserted in series with the audio
and COR/CTCSS logic like an external repeater controller.
Of course there are a number of methods to connect an external
controller to an MSR-2000 Repeater/Base Station.

Some Auto Patch Interconnects are designed to be "tacked
onto" a Repeater or Radio. I would suspect the Zetron 30
to be this type of device, but checking the manual installation
information is the best way to go.

Hooking the Zetron to the Repeater/Base Station depends on
how you operate the MSR-2000.  Is it an original MSR with
all the Modules in place or has someone jerked them out and
gone with the back-plane external controller method?

s.