Ok, if they are the type with the variable coupling loop you should
have 2 coupling loop holes per cavity, just one has a round hole
cover. If so take 2 cavities and transplant a coupling loop to one of
them to make 1 band pass cavity. Make another one for the RX side

Place the band pass cavities closest to the repeater in each leg. So
you have 1 band pass and 2 rejects and then the tee.

If that doesn't work you might try converting them to BpBr. This would
be done by adding a very high quality piston trimmer such as a
johansen cap to the coupling loop, in series with the grounded end. Or
a BNC jack going to a piece of coax that can be trimmed to form a
gimmic capacitor.

I like to salvage the capacitor from surplus Mastr 2 ICOMs that are
EC. But those have to be soldered in and I'm not sure what material DB
cans use on the rotatable whosis.

The inner cavity jumpers should be 1/4 wavelength electrically, so you
have to calculate velocity factor of your cables.

4 cavities should give you 80-85dB. and I like to use a circulator as
the tee to the antenna which brings it up to the 100dB range.. But if
you don't have one, try just 4 cavities and if you still have desense
try 6.