That's what I did first but they do at least pretend they have no info left on
this older model duplexer. But the typical Sinclair instruction leaflet (some
are available for other models on repeater-builder and on Sinclair's website)
doesn't reveal such info anyway.

Duplexer manufacturers in general do guard everything as jealously as they can.

73, Martin