Greetings,
I have a GE MASTRII repeater which was removed from service in the
upper 800 MHz. band available; perfect for moving to 900 amateur
service available. It is in a 4' GE cabinet, with a base station
power supply. I will sell the repeater alone if you're not interested
in the cabinet or power supply. There's also a spare amp lying about;
condition unknown.

Also available are three 900 MHz. Motorola Maxtrac mobiles which can
be modified to the ham band. Several friends and I invested in this
equipment a few years ago...the project isn't making progress so we'd
like to liquidate it.

Make an offer; this stuff needs to go. I can deliver to the Shelby,
NC hamfest over Labor Day weekend.

Thank you,
Robin Midgett K4IDC