THANK YOU !!!!    from VE2VXT /VE7 in British Columbia.

73’ Eric

  _____

De : Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] De la part de Mike Morris WA6ILQ
Envoyé : 30 août 2009 23:19
À : Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Objet : Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: IFR 1600S

The IFR1600S operators manual is up at www.repeater-builder.com
along with a couple of relevant applications notes from Agilent that
a ham from NASA/JPL sent me.
Click on Test Equipment and then on Aeroflex / IFR.

As long as I am discussing IFR, it would really help others if people
would look around and see what they have that others might need.
Or what they can give. Gary had no problems with donating
something that he had that others needed (the 1600 manual).

Have you done any mods or repairs to your IFR (or any other piece
of gear for that matter) that someone might be interested in?
Can you shoot a photo and describe it in an email? That's how
repeater-builder articles get started.

As far as photos, go, we're missing front and rear exterior photos
of an IFR1000, 1100, 1200, 1600, and a COM120B. We have
interior photos of an IFR500 courtesy of a gentleman in Australia,
and we'd love to have interior photos of the rest of them.
If you have the skin off your service monitor for any reason, how hard
is it to shoot a half-dozen photos and email them to us? We've got
a 100gb allocation on the web server and we aren't even using 10% of it.

Mike WA6ILQ

At 09:11 PM 08/30/09, you wrote:
>I sent it to Mike WA6ILQ for posting on the Repeater Builder Site, It's a
>really big file, you can get it there when he gets it posted. I
>couldn't find it again on the internet but had a copy on my system.
>Gary
>
>shibukiau wrote:
> >

> > Thanks for the comments Gary -- much appreciated!!
> >
> > Could you send me the link for the operators manual?? I don't have any
> > info on the unit so I'm sort of flying blind trying to run this unit!!
> >
> > Thanks again for your help!!
> >
> > Lloyd
> > VE3ERQ
> >
> > --- In Repeater-Builder@ <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com
> > <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>, Gary Hoff <k7ney...@...>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > I have a 1600S, have had it now for about 3 years. No trouble at all.
> > > Love it.. The operators manual is available on the net in a PDF,
> > however I
> > > got mine from the company I purchased the Monitor from in printed
form.
> > > It's
> > > several hundred pages.
> > > Gary - K7NEY