Thanks for the infor, but I'm sorry to say that info is available from the
model number as well.

On this (and many radios), this is only the _band_ of operation, not the
_split_, which will be a subset.

For low band Maxtrac's, the splits are 29.7-36, 36-42 and 42-50 MHz.  The radio
in one split will not run in another except with extensive ct. value mods.  I
know, I have moved ye olde Sensicon and matching tube type transmitters--lots
of effort--but they did work perfectly after the mod.

With SMD circuit boards & such, it'd be much more difficult on a Maxtrac.

--John WB0EQ