From: Scott Overstreet <sc...@becklawfirm.com>
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Antenna SWR = Desense?
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 2:24 PM

Tim

Been there and done that!

My guess is that you have corrosion in the antenna
on top. The corrosion makes a good wide band rectifier of your transmit
power and produces sufficient noise at your receive frequency to get back
through your duplexer and into your receiver as desense. Actually, come to
think
about it, the end result of the situation is simular to bad LMR-400.

Scott, N6NXI