A pair of DBS dishes with a bi-quad antenna mounted in place of the feedhorn,
fed by WRT-54G routers with DD-WRT firmware to tweak the power and turn off one
antenna port will be perfect for this application. You can either flip the dish
so the feed is on top, or mount the pole so it's horizontal (or at a 45* angle)
to get the proper look angle for the dish.

 --
John "Smokey Behr" Gleichweit FF1/EMT, CCNA, MCSE
IPN-CAL023 N6FOG UP Fresno Sub MP183.5 ECV1852