Hey guys,
Alright, i have a very strange problem on 220.  Let me explain the
equipment.
The repeater is a hipro r1, with an arcom rc210 controller, hustler 220
antenna, and wacom duplexer.
I'm getting this very strange feedback in to the 220 receiver.
The problem only occurs when the 220 transmitter is keyed.
We checked the duplexer and it appears perfect on a service monitor.
After having gotten the repeater back from hipro, we measured it, and it
shows up -.71 KHZ off frequencyy, in terms of the transmitted signal.
To me this seems way off, but according to hipro it's within spec.
I let the crystals warm up for a good 10 minutes before doing this test.
For cable between the receiver and the duplexer, and the transmitter and the
duplexer, it's rg142.
Any ideas guys?  I've been given a theory that it may be the antenna, since
they are not that good at repeater service.
The antenna is mounted on the roof of a hospital.

Now, let me explain another problem.  I have a hipro r1 uhf machine, and
it's showing up about the same amount off frequency.
There are 2 things happening when that is keyed up, it's keying up our 900
repeater at the same sight, and also causing the squelch on the hospital's
security repeater to chrchunk.
Any ideas?  I'm at a loss.

Thanks,
Jed