From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat Sep 26 23:20:17 2009
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] TX/RX systems duplexers. WOW!!!

Hi Norm,

I have two sets here, one new out of the box and a older unit but the same
series of duplexer. I tuned them to  tx447.125 & rx442.125 and experienced the
same as you have found. I am using a HP8920 and my other unit is a HP8924. Both
show the same so I would say your units are working.

Mike

Mike Mullarkey K7PFJ

6886 Sage Ave

Firestone, Co 80504