Hi back Wesley,

Thank you for the kind words... consider making it
to the Dayton Hamvention 2010 and you see many of the
group members in person.  Those of us hiding from ex
wives, people we owe money to or the law move around
the flea market quite a bit... but we can on occasion
be tracked down at various Group Member Seller Spaces.

Back to work... after my lunch and mmmmhhhmmm... a can
of sardines in the lunch bag! Fish breath for the rest
of the day...

cheers,
s.