Multi band antennas with certain types of problems
can and sometimes do change radiation angle. And
those problems don't necessarily give a bad SWR
reading.

In the case of the original (first production run)
Hustler G6-370R there were design to actual production
changes, which ruined the radiation angle of the
antenna (most of the signal going almost skyward up).

I returned 6 new antennas to Hustler via AES after
having to prove the antennas were faulty. You'll notice
the current Hustler G6-270r is a fiberglass product.

The problem with the current G6-270r is the bandwidth
is much less than 10 MHz, and outside where more than
one of our 440-450 band repeaters resides.

So... I can't/don't use them.

On six meters I use a modified Kreco I bought surplus.

s.