I'm rehooking up St-809B DTMF Decoder board in my Kenwood TKR-720.
I thought I took good notes but I guess not. ST-809B is still
program for 123* Primary address and 789# Primary Reset, Programed
as mode 2 (3 independent outputs).

I'm using + and - supply wires and Decode Latched output to relay to kill the
transmitt ptt. also useRx Signal input form descriminator.

It was all hooked up and working before I moved freq down in 2 meters
and tried to clean up the cobbled up mess.

I know I decoding DTMF because "STD" goes low on reciept of DTMF tone.

I can EMail screen dumps of my software settings if needed.

I have Parkinsons and I made something simple hard, but I hate to
take the cover off something and see a cobbled up mess.

Any help here in the group would be appreciate, if need be you can email
me direct at "ka0jon at our-klan.com" I'm good on QRZ. then I can upload a file
to the group case anyone else needs the info.

David
KA0JON