I always found  their selection of radios to be a bit odd until about 10
years ago. For a while they would use the GE system in the car and a
motorola for other systems, but the two would never really synch properly
and there was always the drop out every few seconds that was only about a
half second long but none the less annoying! i think they have changed
systems now and odnt have this issue anymore.

 Oh how I use to miss the days of California, now you couldnt pay me enough
to move back!

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Andrew Seybold <aseyb...@andrewseybold.com