Joe,
I have looked at his product and I am shure it's top quality but a little pricy
for our budget. I have one MSR2000 with the factory preamp and it works well. I
am hoping someone will see my post that has some spare that we could purchase.
I am sure someone out there has a pile of old Mitrek moble units with the
preamps just sitting around collecting dust they could turn into a little cash
before putting them in a dumpster.

Thanks for the post.
73
Wayne