Nope, That's not a Micor, it's a GE something or another (Delta??). If
you look closely at the wording under the upper part of the card, it
ends in 'ic.'

I had to go look for myself since I couldn't figure out how, or why one
would install a MSR2K exciter in a micor.

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC
474 Barnett Road
Boswell, PA 15531