We had a wandering spur passing through the Game and Fish statewide frequency
at 151 MHz.
The maintenance engineer had to put the spec-a on the IF section of the
affected receiver [MastrII] to actually see it.
One he saw it, he demodded the signal and it was a local paging outfit on 454
MHz. The paging company engineer turned off the transmitters one by one
[simulcast system], until the interference went away.
When they went out there, the PA tube had been recently replaced, and the
technician hadn't properly neutralized it [Quintron?]. Seems to be kind of a
lost art.

Another time, we had a 462 MHz pager that was EXACTLY half-way between our
input and output on 460/465. Whenever we were on the air simultaneously, we got
hit hard. It ended up being in his transmitter, and a dual-isolator on his end
cured the problem. but he really disliked the loss of ERP. Thank heavens that
company folded.

WalterH