Do you need a complete radio or just a control head and speaker for under the
dash?  Do you care if the radio works?
wb5oxq
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: littlejimmy74
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 7:51 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Wanted - Single Channel Motorola Micor

    Hi, I am new to the group so apologies if this is not what it was intended
for. I have just bought a replica Starsky and Hutch Ford Gran Torino and I am
looking for a single channel Motorola Micor just like the ones used in the TV
show (apparently). It will most likely just be for show, so as long as it looks
good it doesn't really matter if it works or not. I have added a file today
called "Wanted - Single Channel Motorola Micor" with pictures of what I'm after
as I couldn't find out how to attach pictures to this message.

  Hope you guys can help

  Thanks

  James