There have been times when during events it would have been great if two
different repeaters had been linked.  I've been kicking around the idea of a
portable repeater linker consisting of one VHF Radius, one UHF Radius, and a
RICK controller in the crossband mode.  I've talked to the different repeater
owners and they have given me permission to give my idea a try.

The 'linker' works great the first time.  The receiver radio hears the output
of the first repeater and keys the transmitter radio which keys up the
repeater.  The problem comes in when the transmitter unkeys.  The receiver
radio hears the tail of the second repeater and keys up.  When the second
machine drops, the transmitter radio hears the tail of it's repeater and keys
up.  This continues FOREVER.

Does anyone have any ideas or additional logic I can add to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Jerry