From: Scott Zimmerman <n3...@repeater-builder.com>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Uniden Key
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 7:13 PM

Does anyone have any spare keys for the Uniden Force series of trunk
mount mobiles? (1100 series)

I managed to borrow one, but the key cutter I stopped at to get a copy
made didn't have the correct blank. I was just wondering if someone had
about 3 spares or so they would want to part with.

Thanks,
Scott

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC