Hi Ken,

I'd be interested in the web page url for the WA1ZYX web page
and the other information if you'd be willing to share it?

I have a DB-212 cut and working on 6m and the same type of
antenna on 2m with the director. I will as time allows
document those antennas and make that information available
to the group.

s.