Hi, what do you want for a 900 MHz rcvr?

Also is there a low pass filter available from one of the transmitters or does GE use an internal one like on the Mastr II?

Reid  W6MTF

Quoting n0fpe :

Ok I am going to start parting out the 3 900mhz MASTR II repeaters I have. I will have high power PA's <24volt ya know> transmitters, receivers, GETC controllers . I think I even have the master ocsillator in the pile someplace. I have the 24 volt power supplies but there is no way I am going to ship those monsters. Feel free to drop me a note if there is something you want and we will see if we can work a deal.

Email to n0...@cox.net

73 Dan/NØFPE