Hi all,

I have a Motorola R100 2-10w UHF repeater on the bench. It was working
fine (pulled from of working service) until a frequency programming
change (only 25 kHz). Now it stays keyed unless I change the repeater
disable switch on the board. It does pass receiver audio normally but
the repeater never drops the carrier. In fact it keys up immediately
upon power on. I disconnected the receiver to make sure it nothing was
causing the transmitter to trigger.

I am not too familiar with troubleshooting these repeaters as they have
always worked well in the past. Am I looking at a codeplug corruption
issue or is it a coincidental hardware issue.

Any tips or sharing of common failures appreciated. Thanks.

- Rob