  From: Eric Lemmon
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 9:34 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] dispatch centers run through the internet

  Jed,

  Whether or not it CAN be done is not an issue. The issue is whether it
  SHOULD be done. The notion of a public safety agency operating an alerting
  system that is based at someone's home, using privately-contracted phone
  lines, is really frightening! What if the dispatcher is "indisposed" when
  an emergency call comes in? What if the......