Hi Doug,

Jerry was nice enough to reply... but he/they also seem to have
a track record of "not having any info on older products". I
seem to have more vintage Hamtronics Information than
Hamtronics does or at least wants to deal with having. Does
seem a bit strange...

I don't understand their mindset about some of the ways they
do business, but I still like and use their products. You
learn to be sure and hold on to the original docs when you
have them.

cheers,
skipp